AVON'S NEW COLOR CORRECTOR CREAM EVER,,

March 11, 2018
 

Do you remember the time when we used to have our own chemistry moment every morning? A lil bit of foundation, a lil bit of moisturiser,  Some amount of sunscreen and a drop of liquid lighlighter and Chemical X. Okay no skip chemical X. I stopped doing this ever  CC creams came in my life. Honestly they do make my life easier. And I love to try every new launch. You will go behossss if you ever see my base makeup collection! So the recent addition to my vanity is the new Skin Goodness Color Corrector or CC Cream by Avon which  Is the Best CC Cream Ever.

Benefits Of this Cream:

AVON Skin Goodness Color Corrector Cream with SPF 50 PA+++ instantly correct uneven skin tone and notice more radiant skin over time. Light breathable formula combines a high-performance skin care serum with color correcting pigments. Formulated with licorice and vitamin C, this begins fade dark spots and hyper pigmentation after just two weeks of use. Protects with SPF 50. Provides medium coverage.

Call Me If U Want to Buy From Me:09123800500

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.