Avon Nutraeffects Miracle Glow Oil

March 11, 2018


Guys today I'm going to share about the  Avon Nutraeffects Miracle Glow Oil.. So lets start..

I love to use facial oils in my skincare routine. This facial oil comes in a really nice cylindrical sturdy clear glass bottle with a dropper which makes it easy to use. Personally, I liked the packaging as it looks like a luxe product. It has a very mild pleasant scent to it. This oil contains a blend of  lin seed oil, marula seed oil, green coffee oil, passion fruit seed oil, babassu seed oil.
I dispense just 3-4 drops, warm it up between my fingers and pat it directly on my cleansed face. It is light-weight and sinks into my skin beautifully without leaving behind any greasy residue. It makes my skin look hydrated, healthy and gives a soft smooth finish with a subtle glow. As this is light-weight oil you can also use it under makeup for a dewy look. Having dry skin, it would be interesting to see if this facial oil feels hydrating on the skin in winters too. However, I haven’t used it long enough to notice any improvements in my skin tone.
Tips For Use: Dispense 2-3 drops of oil onto your palm. ... Use Before Using any Foundation,, or day cream,, nd Get a Dewy nd Fresh Look.. U can Use It  Oily Skin also,, It is good For All skin Type,,.
Take This For U Face and use It At Day and Night.. and u can see the instant Difference.. You Can Buy It Online Or If You Want to Take this product From Me Call Me at:9123800500

1 comment:

  1. Do check out our social profile for Solution for face oil related tips. haute her tips for Solution for face oil

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.